To understand the difference in process/strategies involved in general software development and Mobile application development.
We have all come across general software development cycle and strategies like Waterfall model, Agile methodologies etc. But have we ever given a thought about Mobile application development? How different it is from the traditional software development?
In this assignment each person will choose one difference between the 2 approaches and elaborate on how it is different from each other and what are its implications on the business and the process if there are any.
Task : Assignment Submission(Due on Feb 9th2020): Once you have chosen your topic, find 3 different sources that relates to your topic. Each source you find should appeal to different and distinct audience population. (For Example. experts in the field, Developer, Manager, Customer etc.) You can use academic journals, books, and website as your source.
1. Analyze each source to determine:
· the target audience for that source. (CIO / Mid-level Management / Developer)
· the steps needed to be employed to adapt to the other strategy. (For example: if company (or audience of the article) has been doing traditional software development then how they can adapt to Mobile application development)
· Look at the presentation of the content and explain how these the elements mentioned in the article help the audience. You may also include content to compare one source from another source in your report.
2. Write a short report, in which you explain how each source identifies and reaches its target audience.
· The report should contain three paragraphs, of which each paragraph refers only to one particular source.
· Include at least 100 words for each source/paragraph.
· Be sure to state the title and author of each article and also mention its target audience.
· Include a brief introductory paragraph where you introduce your topic and conclusion to summarize your main points at the end.
I prefer the APA (American Psychological Association) style. If you want to use another one, check with me. Use one of these APA Research Style Guides
Length – 1 single spaced pages of text (not including graphics, cover page, appendices, or reference page).
Margins – 1inch top, bottom, left, right
Cover Page – in APA style (which should include your name, course and section, date, my name. The title should give your audience a good idea of what your paper is about – not tease your audience.
Pagination: Put page numbers in top right-hand corner of each page, including the cover page. Also include your last name and abbreviated title. Example: Smith – Internet 2
Documentation: Follow the online APA Style Guide (latest version) for documenting the sources in your text and your Reference Page. If you are unsure about a particular source, we can discuss it.
Some Links for citations:
Your Assignment must be your own work. Plagiarism tool will be used to check the uniqueness of your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more