Probability project assignment
1. In your own words describe the difference between classical and empirical probabilities.2.2
2. Determine the theoretical probability of flipping a TAIL on a coin. Write this probability as a fraction decimal and percent and explain how you arrived at this probability.
3. Now grab your coin and flip it the number of times that is equal to your age in years. Record the number of times your coin landed on TAILS. Use this data to determine the empirical probability of getting a TAIL on the coin based on your trial data. Write this probability as fraction decimal and percent and explain how you arrived at this probability.
4. Were your two probability values (in steps 2 and 3) equal? Why do you feel this happened? ‘
We confidently assure you of high-quality work. We engage several strategies to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control before being submitted to the customers. We guarantee that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with academic writing standards. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself to meet your needs.
- We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
- Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
- No wordy, vague, or poorly constructed sentences
- Well written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation errors.
- Assignments with proper syntax that demonstrates mastery of the subject and with clear organization flow.
- Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e., APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
- Proper page numbering, heading, spacing, and margins.
- Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated, and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
All of our professional essay writers are highly educated, experienced, and have studied at accredited institutions around the world. Some have even been published in academic journals within their field. With our team, you know you’re in the best hands with a company that truly cares about your academic achievements and success.
If this is all starting to sound too good to be true, here’s a little bit more about how it all works. First, fill out our custom essay order form or get a quote form, and let us know your deadline, instructions, and any other details that would help. Once that’s all set, we’ll get you connected with a top writer in your discipline or subject area. After your essay is written, it goes through quality assurance and a plagiarism checker before it gets delivered to you, on time, before your deadline. All you have to do is download it and you’re ready to go!
During the process, our exceptionally friendly and supportive customer service team is on hand and accessible 24/7 to answer any of your questions. Think of us as your support network here by your side to help you soar to success. Ready to get started with our affordable essay writing service and make your student life more stress-free? Get your free quote now.