Buy Individual Presentation Assignment
Note: This is an individual assignment. You personal due date will depend on the day you chose to present.
I chose Week 12 so there is plenty time and the country I chose was the United Kingdom
Please use this link to submit your written report and presentation slides before class time on your pesentation day.
Students will be responsible selecting a country and developing individual mini-Case Studies, analyzing the feasibility of business development in the country of their choice, along with sensitivity to the gospel message.
Students will need to share their findings in a short (5-10 min) in-class presentation supported by PPT as well as submit a 1-2 page written report BEFORE class time on the day of the presentation.
Only 1 presentation per class is allowed, there will be no presentations on test days.
To Get You Started:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings/open-for-business – US News “Best” Countries
https://www.forbes.com/best-countries-for-business/list/ – Forbes Best Countries for Business
https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021 – Transparency index (corruption perception)
https://globaledge.msu.edu/global-insights/by/country – Country Insights from Michigan State University
http://www.operationworld.org/countries-alphabetically – Country List (Alphabetical)
https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries/ – Hofstede Compare Countries Tool
Buy Individual Presentation Assignment
Questions to Address:
1. What would make this country an attractive market in which to enter?
2. What are some of the customs, traditions, and business etiquette norms, that affect business practices?
Discuss cultural difference between the country of your choice and the US. Use Hofstede and high-/low- context cultural measures.
3. What kinds of local representation or institutional support would you need available to you to help you navigate any unforeseen obstacles and explain the laws and contract provisions in order to conduct business and protect your assets?
4. What are some of the limitations (economic, infrastructure, technological, currency fluctuations, or import/export timelines, etc.) in establishing this exchange relationship?
Look into current news and events, political and economic climates in the country. Do these present an opportunity or a threat to doing business in the country? (Discuss the 5 environmental forces here)
5. If you were to want to start trading with this country, businesses in what industry (industries) do you think will benefit the most from expanding into this country?
6. If you were to want to start trading with this country, with what type of entry strategy would you begin? Why?
7. What opportunities and limitations are there for communicating the gospel of Jesus Christ? What would be a focus for prayer (hint: Operation World)?
Grading Rubric is attached for your conveninece.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more